THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 2, 2009

☻over view to the song "mad" ☻

well, when i first heard and saw the video of this song it hits my attention and suddenly I realize that it was perfectly true and mostly it was purely happening to a couple. Mad, was that really means? For me it was a strong feeling which cannot be force to end up nor avoid it when you felt it, it takes time to ease all negative aspects of it.
It's true that when we got mad to a certain person, we were'nt even tend to talk nor approach that person because of the anger and the pride you were feeling of. It's hard, but what if it was the last minute you'll see the person you are mad with, what are you going to do? Nothing... you have nothing more to do because you cannot turn back, rewind, or fast forward what was happening in our own lives.
In line with this I tend to understand and learned that Life was really precious. From now on I will never go to bed mad with my hubby or with someone else, I don't want regrets in the end so I'll be more understanding and patient on everything.
Don't let your love slip away, because you cannot undo things that was destined to happen.

0 comments: