THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

☻over view to the movie " you changed mY LiFe" ☻

weLL, Last week we've watched the movie oF sarah & john Lyod, you changed my life. some might say it was corny, yucky, or "badoy". But believe me guys it's not negative things as you think, for me it was a tremendous movie, a movie you'll love and may ask for part 3. It was totally relaxing and stressful free movie. Well, how i wish i can still meet-up a guy like Mr. Miggy Montenegro, a very Loving, responsible, very sweet & very thoughtful guy that's full of surprises. Anyway, my mistake, because in reality i have found him already, not quite like miggy but much better to him, whoelse? of course my Hubby, who blessed me with 1 son. And from that i couldn't ask for more...
So if you want more details, go and see for youself what am i talking about... :)

0 comments: