THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 4, 2009

♥moving into a new HOME SWEET HOME♥

These past few months I haven’t got a chance to visit nor write in my blog, because I was super duper busy in moving out into our new home. A new home and new ambiance ahead, we are located at the 4th floor and on the 5th were my in-laws. It was perfectly true that it was really hard transferring place into new place; you need to packed everything and re-arrange it again. I accomplished everything within the week through the help of my sister in law, cousins, and my tita. Without them I don’t know how I will accomplish such things. And now everything’s are all set up and getting well. How I wish it will bring good luck for us, good vibes, and a good life. Well…… WELCOME INTO A NEW HOME!

0 comments: