THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 6, 2008

..mS. gay 2008..

In preparation for the feast of immaculate conception in our barangay, They prepared a show 2 days before the said feast. Last night was a Ms. gay pageant, and we've watched it along with my family & friends. Upon waiting to start the show, we happens to bump, see, and bond again our friends in my shop before. It was really a great time for us, because we tend to know each other's life right now. And we all know that the season is fast approaching right now so, i guess it was perfectly right timing for us to be reunited and not to spoil the season. The show started at 11:00 pm and begin to be crowded. It was a great show, I've been starstruck to the contestants. You will never recognize them nor said that they still boys but wants to be a girl, because believe me or not they look like a truly hot babes in town. They're too much prettier than me. Well, i guess that's what technology does now adays.
It was really a great day for me, because everything turns out well and unexpectedly things happens...

0 comments: