THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 4, 2008

..mY hubby's bday celebration.

It was my hubby's birthday and we celebrated it at Laguna, Nicholei Resort last November 30- December 1, '08. It was really great and meaningful event in our family. It was a totally family and some friends bonding. Although it was quite expensive still we manage to celebrate the b-day of my hubby in our own simple way. Everyone of us did enjoy, except for my brother, who unfortunately meet the accident. He slips unto the side of the pool and his feet bump into the rocks, who happens to get a deep wound that needs to get stitched. He was cured already and has a 4 stitches in his feet.

Upon our arriving back home, despite of the tiredness we've felt, my family and I still manage to go to the church to say gratitude to the Lord above for all the years and blessings he has given us despite our short comings. God is really good.. And I believe to the sayings that "everything happens for a reason". Hope it'll remain this way in the next existing years.

presence is enough than a material things....

0 comments: