THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

♥mY apology...♥

Then you go and cut me down, but wait
you tell me
that you're sorry
didn’t think I'd turn around, and say...

It's too
late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too
late

I'd take another chance, take a fall
Take a shot for you

And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it's nothing new
I
loved you with a fire red-
Now it's turning blue, and you say...
"Sorry"
like the angel heaven let me think was you
but I'm afraid...

It's
too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's
too late

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too
late to apologize, it's too late
It's too late to apologize, yeah
I said
it's too late to apologize, yeah-
I'm holding on your rope, got me ten feet
off the ground...

0 comments: