THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

♥ mY Favorite... ♥

KNOCKS ME OFF MY
FEET



I see us in the
parkStrolling the summer days of imaginings in my headAnd words from our
heartsTold only to the wind felt even without being saidI don’t want to bore you
with my troubleBut there’s something about your loveThat makes me weak andKnocks
me off my feet

There’s something about your loveThat makes
me weak andKnocks me off my feetKnocks me off my feet

I don’t want to bore you with itOh but I
love you, I love you, I love youI don’t want to bore you with itOh but I love
you, I love you, I love youMore and more

We lay beneath the starsUnder a lovers tree
that’s seen through the eyes of my mindI reach out for the partOf me that lives
in you that only our two hearts can findBut I don’t want to bore you with my
troubleBut

there’s something about your loveThat makes
me weak andKnocks me off my feetThere’s something about your loveThat makes me
weak andKnocks me off my feetKnocks me off my feet

3*(I don’t want to bore you with itOh but I
love you, I love you, I love you)Darling I don’t...

0 comments: