THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

.. the hardships oF Living..

Did you know that the most common factor of our problem is all about "M-O-N-E-Y". To think that it was only a piece of paper, that for me it was just an ordinary paper that we can share and can do everything we want to. It was just a paper and yet it was so powerful and can conquer all.

I know everyone needs it, who in this world don't need that, I am too. Because if it doesn't, then why I'm here? I know you've been wondering why i am tackling this, it's just that this past few days I was really upset, bothered, and curious on what's happening in my family's life right now. well first, I was really bothered to my mother. My mother was suffering a kidney failure and she needs to dialysis every 5 days. How rough life is, and unfortunately my father has no job at all, They got a small business but the problem is, it was slowly falling down. And now I am so much affected on their situation because I am the eldest and I know i should be the one who's been helping them and be the bread winner for them. Yes I did my part but it's still not enough to help them to survive on the crisis they're suffering right now. I want to do what's the right thing to do but the problem is I got my own family too. I wanna work for them but I can't. Lucky I am because I have a husband who's been very supportive and very understanding, but it doesn't still enough. Underneath of it, I don't like the attitude of my mother towards everybody, she changed a lot. She become selfish, irritated, rude to the point that she was desperate to have money so that she can still save and continue what business they had, and much more annoying for us. She always nags my father and come to the point they were fighting almost everyday. It really hurts and killing me of seeing him crying over. It was the first time He felt he is useless for our family. I really don't know what to do, honestly I am mad and at the same time disappointed to her because despite of what I/we did she still manage to uttered bad words for me and say bad humors coming for her. Still, I stayed to be humble and understanding for her, why? I studied psychology and based on what I have learned, I did studied the situation and the attitudes towards to that situation and as I have come up, despite of it all I stayed and continue helping her/ them because I understand. That's the difference of me towards to the people who are annoyed by her. And of course she still my mother and I was just her daughter, so whether I like i like it or not I should stayed and help her. And now, slowly they were striving hard to pursue what they tend to do but life was really tricky, we found out that she was suffering an arterial heart dismalfunctioning syndrome. Now I am being trapped of the situation. I become more problematic but still trying to find some hope and believing that God is still there and will help us to surpass this trials he gave us. I am praying really hard that it was not the last minute for her because we still need her and we still can't live without her because she still have a grandchildren that needs her nourishment and I have still a 10 years old brother who still need for her cared and nourishment.

I know that everything happens for a reason. God will never let us down, he didn't gave us a trial he thinks we never can't surpass. "And so I am giving you all my heart and soul to you my God, and believing and trusting you of what you are trying to point for us, I know we have so much short comings but I am still holding your hands because I know you will never Let us down whatever happens. In Jesus name, AMEN"

If you can spare a little bit time to pray for my mother, my gratitude is with you. I am hoping also that someone/somebody can extend a hand for us.

0 comments: