THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

..First time..


Who have thought he'll grow faster as it is. Last November 9, 2008 we attended the wedding of my husband cousin in Los Banos, Laguna. My son was one of the sponsors and he's the "bible bearer", he carried bible as he walks into the isle. It was his first time to become "abay" on the wedding, and the first time to wear this kind of suit. He was very cute and very adorable. I cannot imagine that he's been growing too fast, that i couldn't even think that he was that far. A very energetic, sweet, and intelligent baby and now turning into a boy. I was really thankful and flattered for coming him into my life. I have no regrets of having him in my life, because of him I became more matured and taught me a lot of things in life. and I can say that without him my life will be worthless, He's my reason for breathing.

And now, months will past and a day will come that he has to attend for schooling. A new way of living, new sets of learning, new ambiance, new people will meet, new faces he'll see, and he'll meet a friends he can call. I was so excited and looking forward to that day but of course a lil bit nervous and worried, you now mothers affection. But I know that He can, i should be positive in everything he'll go through. And must preferred that sooner or later he will become an independent man.

0 comments: