THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 17, 2008

..Long weekend..

hi there!! weLL it's been a long weekend for me, there's a Lot of task to manage and the hardest of it was my son got sick and have to visit an E.E.N.T because he suffer from ear aching. WeLL the doctor cleaned his ear and it was painful for me to see my son crying out loud because of what he did to him. We haven't yet finished because he have to take some medication before we can proceed to the next step. And we're scheduled to be back this coming Wednesday. How I wish it will ended so soon and my son will get better now, because it really bothers and hurt me to see him suffer from that pain. But the doctor said he's well and we'll get better soon, maybe i am being just paranoid.

Anyway, it was also a tiring weekend from me, aside of my son, we tend to go to my mother and my in- Laws house because of some problem to fix on. It's was definitely okay with me, but of course i got tired too, we got home late at night and then when we got home i have to clean up the mess we've left in the morning and then the following day we are oblige to go to them again. How tiring weekend was. It was really hard being a mother at the same time a daughter and a full wife. But that's okay, i know that's my life now and that's what life i chose to live on, so underneath it all i should be responsible.

0 comments: