THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 19, 2008

..bLessed sunday..

heLLo, weLL I just want to share my day with all of you; they say SUNDAY is a time for spending it to your family. Well, basically it's true and it's been a long day to me and yet it's been a happy and very meaningful day for me. why? simply because I spend my whole day together with my family and relatives. We spend the day at the mall (SM MALL OF ASIA), it was very crowded, well maybe because it's family day and no working day but despite of it we still manage our day. We played at the bowling center and it was so damn exciting and lots of fun, well actually it was my 2nd time to play bowling but it takes more than a year to play it again. Along with my husband, little brother and my sister in law, and of course my little angel who's been so very hyper and yet a good feelings because we tend to bond together, and i taught him to play bowling. Also, my little bro., and my crazy sister in law, it was there first time to play it and i got surprised to there shots. hahaha..unfortunately i got lost to that game. It's okay I maybe Lost but in return it was really happy and a good feelings and a good memory to linger on. After the bowling we play at the power station, as if we're also a kids (ahahaha) well, we've won lots of tickets and prizes and my son was very much happy. After that, we ate at Taste of Asia; the food was really good, of course it was my favorite dish, tempura (the best).

Well, it was really unexplainable good feelings I felt for this day. We are so much tired but despite of it it can never be unexchangeable moments we have. It was really the great bonding beneath the stressfull works in a week and I can say it did washed it away. Being with your family, spending quality time & quantity time was a good source of building and maintaining a STRONG, HEALTHY and HAPPY family.

So start building your own world around with your Love ones....

0 comments: