THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 9, 2008

QUALITY TIME

Itz been a while since we haven’t got a time to relax, enjoy, & spending time for our son. We never got any chances to go to the places that all of us (family) can bond together, ’cause of my husband busy schedules.My husband was too busy to his job. Our daily routine was house then in my mother or my in-law’s house and then go home straight,after that we tend to sleep early, ’cause we’ve got a long day ahead.

Until I closed my shop and now i have nothing to be busy off, i suddenly realized that it’s been too long since we haven’t enjoyed our son. And now I got all my time for him and I am the one now who’s been taking care of him and now I can play a mother role for him. It was really a good feelings for me.

Last October 8. 2008 (Wednesday), we go to STAR CITY along with my husband,son,my parents, and my lil’ brother. From there, we enjoyed each others company and rides together whatever ride they want. We never mind how much money we could spend of as long as our kids did well enjoy. From far behind while watching him riding to a bumper car we suddenly realize that he’s been grown up and time runs so fast. In our last visit there he wasn’t able to ride it because of the height requirements until that day, it was really quite funny yet unbelievable.

And I can say that it was really true that you have to be there in everyday of his life so that you are always updated from him. You must enjoy him as long as he’s still in that age ’cause when he grows up it will have a lot of changes. His time will be divided into many aspects, a time for his self, a time for his friends, a time for the family, and a time for his special someone. So, as long as he’s still a baby,I’ll never take him for granted, i’ll nourish him, i’ll enjoy him, and i’ll never let a day pass without even saying “i love you” to him because in that simple way it can show him and feel him that he was being loved and being cared of.

I have never regrets of having him in my life,because without him I will never be complete.’cause he’s been my life now.. And i guess that’s what you called a “mother’s instinct“.






0 comments: