THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 10, 2008

..restless..

well, it’s been a long day for me, got some stuff to do and got some places to go , all in just 1 day together with my family. It was really good to somehow serve another people most specially those are related to you, it feels good but it was a little bit stressful.but i am emotionally satisfied on what i did.

I was really happy also ’cause after the hard deeds, we watch a dance contest, one of the contestant there is our friend, it was really good, we have enjoyed it at the same time a little bonding with some friends, it was really worth watching ’cause they’ve won a grand prize which have a money prize of 15,000. In just a little time they’ve easily earn money, all they just did was to dance and presto…

I was really happy for them and at the same time proud.. How I wish I could spend some time for them. I do really miss them.. If you want to see them just watch their video at you tube and search “pagkakaisa all stars”. Congrats guys!! you deserve it..

0 comments: