THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 10, 2008

..FRIENDSHIPS..

have u ever wonder the true meaning of friendship ? there’s a lot of terms used by this..

  • friend
  • buddy
  • best friend
  • BFF
  • Tropa
  • ka-bagang
  • barkada

to much to mention.. They say “true friend stays with you through your up’s and down”, they say also that ” true friend never tell a lie nor betray you “.

Some of the thoughts that we believe in, but did we ever wonder if we ever apply this by our own selves? I can say that my true friends are my friends in high school. Because until now I can relay to them despite our distances and a new life we are facing right now. They are all worth keeping for because they’ve been proven and tested in all our endeavors in life. I can say that my mom was right about she says to me when i was in high school that whoever your friends in high school will be your forever friends up to the future. It was definitely true because it was purely happening to me until now. How I wish I can turn back the times we were still innocent and no obligations yet. Almost 24/7 we are seeing each other unlike now. There were instances also that we are just sitting on one corner of our classroom and then we are chatting, laughing, and crying each other until the bell got rang, how funny it is. In that time of my life was a happy and unforgettable experience I can share with you guys.

why am i tackling this to you? This past few days I was really bothered and upset to the new company I recently have but I can say that they have touch me and become part of my life already. I was really devastated about what was happening lately, we’ve been very much attached to each other and at the same time enjoyed each others company. I can say that we did changed them into a better one, although many people were trying to put them down but then we give them enough encouragement to pursue what we taught about them, they’ve become a good listener and a good follower from us also to their parents, in fact they were being spoiled at me to the point they’ve become at is and abused me and yet i was still kind and understanding to them because i know i/we are just the one who are really understand them. I tolerate all of them beneath the Lies and wrong deeds they made and reached the limit of my patience,suddenly they slowly turning back into there old attitudes and bad habits and at no reasons at all they tend to do much LIES and BETRAYAL that really pissed me of. We got angry to the point that we didn’t care at all and avoiding each of them. what i didn’t understand is why they keep on doing those things that we hate? I am convincing myself maybe because they were just too young and not yet ready to pre-occupied.

Of course we are all human, so despite the short comings, we FORGIVE them and tried to patch things up but never be the same again as before. We might convinced ourself but it doesnt work anymore, maybe we extended already our arms and been too much to bear. but we are all okay and in good terms now except to one girl who happens to be my cousin, i don’t know why, maybe because i can’t feel her nor trust her anymore. She was really different when she’s texting me and different if we see each other in personal, i can say she was just wearing a disguise to say that she’s one of them or perhaps she was too afraid of being left out. I was really bothered to her, when will i able to learn how to forgive her? is she still worth forgiving? an advice from others will be much appreciated.. thanks in advance..

0 comments: