THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 9, 2008

hi world! well, itz been my first time here and still trying to learn everything here in BLOGGERS world. As an introduction i want you to know some details about me….

well, i’m Grace; i am 24 yrs. old. from Philippines,i studied b.s psychology but unfortunately i haven’t finish it yet ’coz of having an early pregnancy. I have a cute 3 yrs. old son who’s very energetic and very studious baby, he happens to be a fast learner also, he can understand whatever you we’re trying to say. Yes im still young, but having a baby like him is worth living for, i never have any regrets of having him in a young age ‘coz he’s been a blessing to me. for me, i can say that he has complete of whoever I am now, part of it also is my husband, who’s striving hard for us. Having a family is so much meaningful yet full of struggles and trials for us, well that’s LIFE so live with it.

I believe that nothing in this world is permanent, If it is going to happen it will damn happens. The best way of dealing with it is to ride with it and find a solution of it. So enjoy LIFE........

0 comments: