THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 12, 2008

.. mE & mY sOn ..



..that was taken last June 15, 2008 (father’s day), bonding moments while waiting for my hubby. This was really a nice time for me and my son. look at him; he seems growing too fast and so so “makulit”.. hihihi.. look out those make faces, the fact that he’s only 2 years old that time.. :)

The sayings from that picture was so,so true. The flashbacks from my childhood days did hint me. I remembered the times i'm not following and ignoring what my mothers trying to teach me and yet i was so dense for her and turned my back on her. And now I am now a mother and felt the hurt of what I did to her, and so much afraid that there will come a time it will happen that to me. Now, I have so much regrets of all the foolishness i have done before. It become a lesson to me, a lesson that became a tattoed on me.

0 comments: