THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 20, 2008

..happy birthday Mark John!!! (my LiL bro)..

This day is the birthday of my little brother who passed away after giving birth. He just lived for 19 hours and then passed away. He was born on October 20, 2003, he's suppose to be 5 years old now. That time we all know that it was a 50/50 basis for him to survive because of my mother's condition. She has a kidney failure and under a dialysis therapy. A therapy that can only help her to pursue living... how ironic!!! it was really painful for us, but hey!!! life goes on.... so live with it and ride with it. And I know and more believing that everything happens for a reasons. If does not for you, then accept it; but if it's for you, still accept it and never forget to say gratitude..........



" My dearest MJ;


first of all, HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY!!!

words aren't enough to express/say how much I LOVE YOU and how much you MEAN to me.
Although we haven't got the chance of being together i want you to know that you are not forgotten and we are treating you as part of the family and as my Little brother. You know what, we have prepared something on your day, mama cooked you a "pancit" and i bought you " maja". A little gatherings on your day.
even though you're not here with us I/ We know you are always there watching and guiding us.
I/We knew it because we felt so. Thank you for always guiding and being with mama always. Because of you mama was still in us, thank you for giving her life, for giving her alot of strength, and for giving her lot's of encouragement to pursue her living. Mama was in a hard time right know,just continue making her happy, stay by her side and encourage her to still fight for her life because we still need her and we still cannot afford to loose her because your kuya matthew and your nieces was still young and still needs her nourishment. Just keep on holding her tight.

Even without seeing nor hearing you ,Just always bare in your mind that whatever happens you will always in my heart, mind, and soul. God is good and perhaps He has a better plan for us. I know God will spare us time, a time to be together, a time to bond together, and a time to see and hold each others hand. And from that day it will never have an ending anymore. Just have faith on it and keep believing, i know you're in god's hand right now. I miss you!!!




LOVING YOU;

ate grace "

0 comments: